Business plan for lenders
What is special about a business plan for lenders?
Bankers and financing agencies are looking for things that give them confidence in you.
Three issues you have to keep in mind preparing a business plan for lenders:
- How much money you want to borrow
- Why they could be interested in funding your company
- How are you going to repay it and in which timeframe
Every section of the business plan has to convince a lender that you are confident in your project success and will be able to pay-off your loan.
What will we focus on while developing the loan business plan?
- Our market analysts will perform a thorough research of industry and demographic trends, your competitors, target market, product/services strengths and weaknesses, prospect profiles, etc, using a variety of databases, Statistic Canada and Census data.
- Our experts will take sufficient time to thoroughly analyze your financial figures and prepare a cash flow, income statements and a balance sheet in accordance with the lender’s requirements. They will also develop the 3-year financial projection tables.
- We will also show that you acknowledge the risk and have plans to manage adverse situations.
How long will it take us to write the business plan for lenders?
After we clarify and understand all aspects of your business concept, we are normally able to write a draft version of your business plan within 2-4 weeks.